To boost the real estate in the country, UAE leadership announced an opportunity for foreigners to purchase residential property. It allows the foreign investor to own property worth AED 750,000 or more at the time of acquisition allowing them to apply for a three-year renewable resident visa, as well as sponsoring his or her spouse and children.
Upon fulfilling the following requirements, the person is allowed to sponsor his family in the UAE.
To become a Real Estate Investor:
- The minimum property value is AED 750,000.
- If it is a mortgage, the property value must exceed AED 750,000. 50% of the property value or at least AED 750,000 must be paid to the bank.
- The visa application requires a NOC letter in Arabic of and a mortgage bank statement.
- A man and a woman can share a property with a value of 750,000 dirhams or more. (Requires notarized marriage certificate). If submitting an application on behalf of an investor.
- POA is required.
After successfully getting your visa, you can submit for a family with the following:
- NOC letter from the father, attested by the notary public (in case the mother is the sponsor).
- Daughter over 18 years old (Unmarried letter) .
- Must Bring National ID for ( IRAN – PAKISTAN – IRAQ – LIBYA – AFGHANISTAN ).
Taskeen Program Parents Visa 1 Year:
National ID for ( IRAN – PAKISTAN – IRAQ – LIBYA – AFGHANISTAN )
Taskeen Program Service Procedures:
Step 1: Download the Dubai Rest app and fill out the application.
Step 2: If the request is authorized, the customer is called to complete the procedure.
Step 3: The customer pays the fees at the Cube Centre in the Dubai Land Department main office.
Step 4: The medical exam takes place at the Centre.
Step 5: Place the visa in your passport and print it.
You can apply to live in the United Arab Emirates for residence and enjoy a unique lifestyle and a bright future. Currently, the government is focusing on ways to facilitate foreign nationals willing to invest in their real estate sector. Contact us to find the best investment plan in Dubai real estate and make UAE your second home.